Friday, June 5, 2009

unhappily single

through the eyes of Yrael Goldeneyes

Everything is going wrong... people i am interested in are never interested in me. been wondering if i should even bother trying considering my past attempt at a decent long term relationship caused so much stress in my life i should be dead long ago.
WHAT THE FUCK
i know it sounds like i am complaining but i have tried every method (including not trying). i dont knnow why i get interested in people who will have no interest in me. i have been shot down too many times i am seriously considering not getting up the next time i get shot down. what is the use in trying when i know i will be shot down for being interested.
perhaps it is my approach perhaps it is something entirely different. how the fuck should i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment